Network Support Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Netmon Inc. is looking to add to our team of experienced professionals in our Services Division http://www.netmonservices.com.
We are looking for employees that want to be the best and want to be part of a team that supports each other!
If you are unhappy or stuck with your current job because you have no room for advancement, then you need to apply ASAP. These are immediate job openings!
We are seeking professional and dynamic IT Support Technicians to be part of our Professional Services Team for our Windsor office location.
This is not an entry-level job position. Unfortunately at this time we do not have any entry-level opportunities.
The candidate will require demonstrated experience supporting Servers, Workstations and Networking.
Experience in current operating systems (Windows Server 2016/2012, Windows 10) is required.
Preference will be given to candidates with industry certifications, knowledge and experience supporting networking equipment (including Cisco, HP, etc.).
Only resumes from qualified Professionals with the required experience will be accepted. Qualified candidates will be tested to demonstrate their capabilities.
* Must be a Canadian Resident
* Must be very fluent in English with excellent communication skills
* Must have a valid license and a car for transportation to and from clients
* Must be organized and carry yourself in a professional manner
Required Experience and Skills
* A degree, Diploma or Certificate in Computer Science, Network Technologies or related discipline (or demonstrated experience will be considered).
* Industry certifications (i.e. Microsoft, Cisco CCNA, CCDA, HP/Aruba, etc.)
* A minimum of (3-5) years experience providing IT Support
* Extensive experience with Windows Server and workstation environments with demonstrated ability to troubleshoot efficiently
How to Apply:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. We will retain your resume for other upcoming relevant roles.